Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Okay, Okay Em, I have a blog. Now, are you happy?

After much encouragement I have finally decided to start a blog. As, if it isn't hard enough to think about things to say about my life in regular conversation, I have now committed to write about them. So, don't be surprised if my blog goes something like this:

9:30 rolled out of bed (only because of crying baby)

10:00 finished third hour of the "Today" show and gearing up for hour number four

11:00 ooh Brad Pitt's on Ellen!

12:00 gotta have my E! entertainment news

1:00 there's never anything on at one but I'll sit here and watch the food network

1:30 Did Grady wake up from his nap already?

2:30 I suppose I should eat something... hmm, Bag of chocolate chips?

4:00 can't miss Dr. Oz on Oprah

4:35 oh crap! gotta clean something before Chris get's home!

4:40 I'll get up after the next commercial brake

5:20 Hey honey! sorry the house is a mess.... I just wasn't feeling good...

6:00 Watched TV with Chris (finally fall is here for the new shows!)

11:00 Went to bed and dreamed about how exciting tomorrow will be! maybe I'll mix it up and go shopping!... or not.. I think Oprah's doing her favorite things show tomorrow....zzzzzzzzz

So right about now (if you've made it this far into my blog) you're probably really glad I decided to start a blog. I'm sure you'll be really excited to check it everyday. I'll keep you updated on the lasted news about Britney Spears, maybe share something I learned from Rachel Ray. And if you have a rash, I'm sure Dr. Oz has covered it so I'm ready to diagnose!



My view for most of the day


2 comments:

Emily C. said...

He he. This is my day to a T! We are living parallel lives.

Funny post--I'm expecting many more. If nothing exciting happens, make it up!

Loves,

Em

Lindsey said...

Oh Meg! This is how I spend my days too. You gotta just do one thing to tell the hubby about, and it's all good. :-) I'm glad you've started a blog. Now you just have to take a commercial break to write to us each week. Will it fit in? Love, Linds