Monday, September 29, 2008

Grady the Dominator!

So my morning sprint lasted exactly one day. No surprise there. But it's a new week and maybe I'll pick it up again. The plans have been set in motion for a Birthday party for Grady! I can hardly believe that he is actually going to be one year old! We will be having the party on Saturday and all are invited, but please RSVP! I need to know how much cake to make! Mom and Dad have tentatively agreed to come, so I hope that works out! Carole and David will definitely be there since the party is at their house and they will have no where to hide. Also excitingly, Lindsay and Aaron are planning on moving here this week so they should be there too! And I don't think that I've asked them yet, but it's generally assumed that the Bateman's will be there. (Laurie, if you're reading this, I formally invite you and your family to Grady's birthday party on Saturday the forth). How fun to have such a full house. And if having a birthday party isn't enough to convince the rest of you to come, Issaquah is having its annual Salmon Days Festival... mmmm... come one come all (and buy an over priced home made nick nack)!

In other exciting news, Chris and I Decided to teach ourselves how to play Dominos. Yes, we were that desperate for entertainment. After trying to decipher the cryptic instructions we had to go to the internet were we found a lovely video tutorial. We got in one game before Grady woke up and that was pretty much the end of Dominos!

At least Grady will put the Dominos to good use!

1 comment:

Emily C. said...

I have playes two really fun games with Dominos--one was called mexican train, and one was called chicken foot--in fact they may have been the same game, with two different names. There was a pretty big gap in time between each of the games.

Love your posts Meg, but for cryin' out loud, change the text color! Us old folks can barely read all your witty snippits!

Love you!