Monday, October 20, 2008

Grady's 1st haircut!

If you asked my husband to tell you five words that described me I bet you that "impulsive" would be somewhere near the top of his list. I like to think that, most of the time, I make well thought out decisions, but, I have to admit that, even I have my moments of spontaneity. So a few nights ago I decided that it was time to give Grady a real hair cut! luckily it worked out. I think he looks very handsome.

I thought I'd take a picture of his discarded hair to showcase how much was really cut off

On A side note, Redmond had a freak hailstorm today. (biggest hail I've ever seen in real life but I doubt the discovery channel will be down here to document it anytime soon) and I thought my family would enjoy some shots. It was a bit terrifying and really loud, but mostly exciting.


Look how huge those things are! I felt like I was in a life size snow globe.

3 comments:

Emily C. said...

Love the faux-hawk! I wish I was kissing those sweet cheeks!

Lindsey said...

Was there any damage to the cars from the hail? That stuff looks huge! Nice job on the haircut. I swear that kid needs to be a model somewhere. What a cutie.

Lindsey said...

Oh... and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I hope you have a great day!